Agilent EEsof EDA announces its biggest annual event i.e. EEsof India User Group Meeting to be held in 3 Indian cities during the week of 3rd December.
On behalf of Agilent Technologies, I would like to invite you to present a technical paper in our upcoming EEsof India User Group Meeting (UGM). The tentative dates and locations for the event are as follows:
December 3, 2012 Bangalore
December 5, 2012 Hyderabad
December 7, 2012 Chennai
The EEsof UGM is an annual forum where users come together to share their ideas and success, discuss problems and interact with application consultants from Agilent Technologies.
Through such User Group Meetings, it is our sincere hope that together with elite RF/MW design-engineers like you, we can help build a strong high-frequency design community in India.
I hereby invite all interested customers to share their presentation ideas as per attached paper invite letter as soon as possible.
EEsof UGM 2012 Paper Invite.pdf
From ADS2011 version onwards archived libraries are available at: C:\agilent\ADS2011_10\oalibs\componentLib where C:\Agilent is the installation directory of your respective ADS version which in this case is 2011_10.
How these libraries needs to be included in ADS2011 workspaces:
1. Open the workspace in which you want to add the vendor component library or PDK.
2. From Main ADS window, go to DesignKits->Manage Favourite Design Kits
3. In the pop widnow, select Add Zipped Kit and browse to the location mentioned above….e.g. Passive SMT components can be found in RF_Passive_SMT_Vendor_kit.7z archived file
4. Click on Open and select location for Unzip….
5. I recommend to use a central place/directory to keep these unarchived libraries so that everybody can use it in their work.
6. Once it is unarchived, ADS will ask for adding it in current workspace, select Yes.
7. Now if you go to library manager it will show all the components under Read Only Libraries. You can select the component->Right Click and select Place Component to place it in your schematic.
8. Next time you are creating a workspace this library will appear in the Favourite list and you can add it to your workspace.
See the attached video for more clarity….