Agilent Technologies announced shipment of latest Genesys 2012.01 release, here are some of the release highlights:
· Improved reliability and robustness against crashes and hangs, with configurable auto-save of design workspaces to prevent lost work.
· New RF system architecture capabilities with new sweep plot to easily identify spurious across the full frequency band in swept analysis of multistage conversion systems
· Enhanced Momentum GXF planar electromagnetic simulator with quadrangle mesher and layout processor to efficiently mesh any arbitrary layout into the smallest problem for fast, accurate, high-capacity solution.
· One click link to Agilent EMPro for immediate full 3D-electromagnetic simulation without the hassle of recreating geometries and reassigning ports and materials
· Enhanced, interactive 3D viewer with animated contour plots of Momentum GXF electromagnetic solutions
· Passivity enforcement of S-parameters in all passive components to enhance convergence in EM, linear, harmonic-balance and transient circuit simulations
· Statistical simulation improvement with new Monte Carlo output to spreadsheet for additional data analysis and manipulation.
· Easier Licensing with new license installation wizard and integrated Testlink licensing
· New USB Security dongle support for 64 bit OS and dongle stacking to enable the optimal use of computing resources for efficient and economical deployment of Genesys
· 30 new tutorial videos enables you to learn and start using all the features of Genesys without the need to read thick manuals
· Easier Help system with better search capabilities